Water Softener Services For Lafayette
As an average person, you’ve probably never had to think about hard water. Then it happens in your home, or even your skin because hard water can cause dry, itchy skin. Yes, that can happen because of the minerals and other impurities being released into the water.
How do you know if your water-softening system isn’t working properly? Check out below for a few of the signs that your water softener system isn’t functioning right:
Signs Of A Bad Water Softening System
Your water softener is failing when it displays the following signs:
- Hard water: This is the number 1 sign that your softening system has failed. If you are noticing the water is hard or tasting minerals that you shouldn’t be tasting, this isn’t normal.
- Low water pressure:This can happen if there is a clog in the system, due to a mineral buildup. This is easy for professionals to fix because it requires a solution to flush out the clog and so forth.
- Abnormally high salt levels: Did you know that water softener systems use salt to remove the minerals from the water? If you are tasting salt in your water, you have to assume the softener system may be faulty as it’s not supposed to release that much.
- Leaking: If you’re noticing leaking, it may be a sign that the water softening system is failing.
- It’s noisy: If you end up hearing loud noises coming from the water softening system, it’s a sign that it needs to be looked at.
It’s important to look out for the signs above because when a water softener system isn’t working correctly, it can, as can cause a whole range of problems.
Here’s What We Can Do For You If You Have A Water Softener System That Isn’t Working
- We will inspect the system to see what’s going on. Using our expertise and tools, we can usually diagnose the problem right on the spot. Don’t worry, we will tell you what’s going on so you can understand what needs to be done.
- If the problem looks like it can be fixed, we’ll fix it right away. If not, we’ll tell you what we need to get and schedule a day we can come back to fix the problem.
- Once the repair is done, we’ll also give you some tips on how to properly maintain your water softener, so you can avoid this problem in the future.
We highly recommend that you maintain your water softener system on a regular basis. If you do not know how to maintain it, we’ll gladly set up a maintenance schedule so that your water softener system doesn’t fail again.
Give Us A Call Today
If you are looking for a trustworthy company in Lafayette, Indiana, look no further. Not only can we help you with your water softener system problems, but give you helpful tips and recommendations as well. Don’t wait and give us a call today- (765) 414-2080 so we can get your water softener system working smoothly again.