Toilet Installation For Lafayette, IN
There comes a time when the toilet just doesn’t work well anymore. Or you just want a new one because of its shape and design. Installing a new toilet can be difficult, so you should always get a professional to install that new toilet for you to ensure it’s working and installed properly.
Signs That You Need A New Toilet
Below are the signs that you need a new toilet:
- Constantly running water: If the toilet continues to make noise after it has been flushed, it may be a sign of a faulty flapper or a malfunctioning fill valve, both of which can cause water to continuously flow into the tank.
- Weak flushing: If the toilet is not flushing properly, it may be due to a clogged drain, a broken flapper, or a malfunctioning flush valve.
- Leakages: Water on the floor around the base of the toilet can be a sign of a cracked tank or a faulty seal.
- Wobbling: If the toilet feels loose or wobbly when sat on, it may be due to a problem with the floor underneath or the toilet may not be properly secured.
- Difficulty in flushing: If the toilet handle is hard to push down or flush, it can be a sign of a malfunctioning trip lever, chain, or the flush handle assembly.
- Strange noises: Hearing strange noises like gurgling, whistling, or humming can indicate that there is a blockage in the drain pipes and venting systems.
If you notice any of these signs, it is important to address the issue as soon as possible to prevent further damage and avoid costly repairs. A professional plumber can diagnose the problem and recommend the best course of action to fix it.
Toilet Installation Services
At Anderson Plumbing, our toilet installation service provides a seamless and stress-free experience for homeowners and commercial property owners. After all, it shouldn’t be stressful getting a toilet installed in a timely manner.
We are dedicated to providing top-notch toilet installation services to homeowners and commercial property owners. We understand the importance of a properly functioning toilet, and that’s why we offer fast, reliable, and affordable service to ensure your bathroom is back in working order as soon as possible.
Our experienced plumbers are skilled in all types of toilet installation, including standard models, low-flow, and high-efficiency toilets.
We take care of everything, from removing and disposing of your old toilet to installing the new unit and making sure it’s properly sealed and connected to the plumbing.
We also offer competitive pricing, free estimates, and flexible scheduling to meet your needs, and always leave your bathroom clean and tidy. Our goal is to provide the highest level of customer service and to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with their new toilets.
Contact Us Today
If you are experiencing any signs of a broken toilet or if you’re in need of a new toilet, please don’t hesitate to contact us today. We are ready to provide you with the best toilet installation services in Lafayette. Contact us today at (765) 414-2080!