Faucet Services For Lafayette, IN
Is the sound of the faucet dripping annoying you? Or does your faucet don’t work the way it should? There are a variety of reasons why it’s not working the way it should be.
Read on below to see why your faucet may not be working properly and what you can do about it.
Causes Of Faulty Faucets
- Blockage: If your faucet is not turning on, there may be a blockage. This can range from clogged pipes to sediment buildup.
- No water is coming out: If it’s determined that you do not have a blockage, then the very likely simple cause is the valve under the sink may be closed. All you need to do is open it up again!
- Broken: Sometimes if the faucet is broken or even bent, it will not work properly. The most obvious solution is to get a new one.
- As you can see, you should not ignore things if your faucet doesn’t work the way it should be.
Here are some of the signs that the faucet has been installed improperly:
- Leakage: If water is leaking from around the base of the faucet, it may indicate that the faucet is not properly sealed.
- Difficulty turning on and off: If the faucet is difficult to turn on or off, it may indicate that the valve is not properly aligned or that the faucet is not securely attached to the sink.
- It’s noisy: If the faucet makes loud or unusual noises when in use, it may indicate that there is air in the lines or that the faucet is not installed at the level.
- Incorrect water flow or temperature: If the water flow is weak, or the temperature is not as expected, it may indicate that the water supply lines are not properly connected to the faucet.
The reason why it’s an issue is that it can be reflected on your water bill and it produces a lot of water waste. That’s why you need to ensure that your faucet installation was done properly.
At Anderson Plumbing, we can come over and help you install kitchen faucet so that you can start using it right away.
We’ll make sure that it’s working properly and that there are no issues. We’ll also tell you the signs you need to look out for so that you don’t run into the issues that were mentioned here.
It’s important to remember to turn off your knobs when you are done with the water so that it’s not constantly dripping.
As mentioned above, if it is dripping by itself or leaking, it’s a good idea to give us a call so that we can look at it. It most likely just needs to be repaired, but oftentimes, you will need a new faucet.
Call Us For Your Faucet Needs
If you’re having issues with your faucet installation or your faucet in general, contact us and we’ll help you. Installing and repairing faucets is one of the many services that we provide at Anderson Plumbing, so you feel confident that we can solve your problem today. Give us a call at (765) 414-2080 today!